I’ve started studying spanish again, and to help in my studies, I devised an excel workbook to track vocabulary.
Although it is currently populated with Spanish vocabulary, it can easily be adapted to quiz you on anything you would use flashcards to learn.
It’s quite simple:
- Select the “Quiz” sheet and add new terms to the orange table as you come accross them
- Use the buttons to randomly quiz you on terms within the orange table:
- Next – This will randomly select a term from the orange table
- Show – This will show the definition of the currently displayed term
- Mastered – This will move the currently displayed term off of the orange table to the “Mastered Words” worksheet
- To review mastered terms, just click on the “Mastered Words” work sheet and review the blue table
If you’re interested in using this approach, you might want to read this webpage – It is full of great language resources.
Hopefully you can find some use for this little tool. In addition to helping you in the language you’re learning, it would be great for those CFA LOS statements.Excel Quizzer (4363)